Tuesday, July 26, 2016

RED PILL REDUX

     It had not be our intention to publish a sequel to the last article, but apparently, the Game Cultists are at it again; demonstrating their Manly Alpha Leadership and Christian Headship by attacking women. Insanity Bytes has written another eloquent defense of this latest attempt to discredit blogger Mary Kassian.

     This is what Mary Kassian wrote that has the Game Cultists angry:

     "Brent and I have been married for 13 years. In that time, he has always honored, blessed, and encouraged me. He has never, ever said or done anything that would give me the impression that I am lesser than he. He trusts me completely and gives up much on my account. When he fails, he is quick to seek forgiveness. I am left with the impression that he regards my desires more important than his own, and I feel cherished. Therefore the question of male-female equality has never been an issue in my mind. I am secure and confident in who God made me as a woman. Brent upholds and guards my 'equality' so I do not feel the need to do so."

     This appears to be a description of happy marriage; and we would assume most normal women would desire such an arrangement. But the Game Cultists are outraged and believe this a most unchristian arrangement.

      Like most cult leaders, the happily married father in a post-feminist world, believes in forced obedience and applies this to marriage. The Game doctrines, though posing as sexually liberating, is predicated on controlling sexuality and gender supremacy. Where have we heard such doctrines espoused before?

       "Every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman."

       So said Radical Feminist Andrea Dworkin. And so say the Game Cultists, albeit with the genders reversed, when they speak constantly of the need to control women because of their alleged rebelliousness. Because, at bottom, all the Game Cultists believe that every father's daughter is his potential betrayer and also the inevitable adulteress or exploiter of another man.

      The Game Cultists pretend that they oppose Radical Feminism and shower dishonest sneers on pastors who say, "if men are good enough wives can't even be tempted to rebel."

      Christianity is premised on Love, and love must be reciprocated voluntarily and free from coercion. Radical Feminism and Game are not Christian because both deny love and depend on coercion. Despite their superficial differences, they actually teach the same thing; and both work together in mutually undermining traditional marriage.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment